- Where Can I Find Free Stock Videos for Video Editing
- How Can I Use Free Stock Footage to Practice Editing
Where Can I Find Free Stock Videos for Video Editing?
Videezy offers a large number of 4k video clips that can be used for personal and commercial use. Moreover, it has free stock videos that you can download. On the other hand, its free clips have a watermark on it. If you want to use their video without a watermark, you can buy its premium license.
- Users can edit the stock videos even without getting any permission from the artist.
- Users need to add credit when using the footage.
Another free footage for video editing is Videvo. This is one of the most popular sites which offers thousands of free stock videos categorize by kinds to browse conveniently. Moreover, you can use the stock videos for travel, occasion, business, and a lot more.
- It has more than 15,000 free stock footages.
- Some of the videos mark as Editorial Only.
Storyblocks offers a large number of stock videos for aerial footage, animals, nature, time-lapse, slow motion, and a lot more. In addition to that, to be able to download free stock videos, you need to create an account or sign up. On the other hand, users can download 5 stock videos during the 7-day free trial.
- It has unlimited downloads when you subscribe to the membership.
- After the free trial, you need to buy the license.
An alternative way to get free footage for video editing is the Pixabay. This offers oven 1.9 million free high-quality royalty stock videos. What’s good about this is that all videos don’t have the credits to the artist so you can use them anywhere.
- It offers over 1.9 million high quality stock videos, images and audios.
- Users need to join the community to download footage video.
Pexels claims to be the best free stock videos shared by the Pexels community. Users can use all videos for free without having any credit to the owner. Aside from that, it lets you modify the video depending on your liking.
- Users can join the community to download and share stock videos.
- Users need to sign up to save the download history.
Mixkit offers free stock footage to practice editing which includes music videos, promo videos, nature clips, drone videos, and a lot more. These stock videos can help you enhance your videos and make them more professional. With that, you can easily catch more viewers after sharing on your social media networks.
- Users can share and grab stock videos form the websites.
- Some stock videos may have been used in other projects.
The last tool that will be presented is the Coverr. This website is jam-packed with thousands of beautiful free stock videos. In addition to that, they continue uploading beautiful videos to share them with the community. Also, you can use video clips for work, nature, people, fitness areal videos and so on.
- It can be used for both personal and commercial.
- It has limited stock footages compared with other websites.
How Can I Use Free Stock Footage to Practice Editing?
After downloading free footage for video editing, you can modify them and add them to a video to make it more stunning by using BeeCut. This is a professional video editor which offers advanced video editing functions. With it, users can add music, text, transitions, filters, overlays, elements, and so on and so forth. Furthermore, you can crop, zoom, add mosaic, adjust speed, rotate, reverse video, and many more. To have a better understanding of how this software works, see the detailed guide below.
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- After the installation, choose the aspect ratio for the video.
- From the main interface of the program, hit the “Import” button then “Import File” to upload files that you wish to add to your video. Once added, click the “+” icon on the video to add it to the timeline.
- After that, start editing the video depending on your liking.
- When you are done editing, “Export” the video to save it on your computer.
The solution mentioned above are the websites wherein you can get free stock footage to practice editing. All of these are free to use. However, some have limitations in the number of downloads, need credits or have a watermark on the video, and so on. As matter of fact, BeeCut is also presented to make your video stunning. Besides, this software is capable of editing audio, record screen, and record online class.